Fisher Gold Bug Pro is a unique and reliable device for discovering gold from the American company Fisher Labs
Which offers the best performance of metal detector with ease of use, simplicity of operation and with cheap economic price.
Fisher Gold Bug Pro is a metal detector with special features to focus on finding the smallest natural gold nuggets
In different terrain and multiple soil types such as sandy and rocky soils.
The high performance of the device is due to its low-frequency search, which ensures great sensitivity to capture incoming signals
One of the smallest targets underground is thanks to the technology of search disks.
Fisher Gold Bug Pro Features
The Fisher Gold Pro is a general metal detector with special features to detect gold
therefore, it has multiple uses to include, for example:
- Detect natural raw gold found in the form of small granules
- Discover silver and gold coins
- Search for metal pieces from the remnants of historical battles such as weapons and others
- Search for lost metal objects in parks and gardens such as lost rings, bracelets and more
The digital ID of the target is a number within the range (00 – 99) displayed on the digital device screen
Issued by the device based on the signals received from the detected targets (metal objects)
It is a variable number depending on the nature of the metal and the conditions of the earth and its topography.
The digital target ID can give the researcher a clear idea of the metal target detected if it is gold or silver
Or any other metal by linking a certain number and the discovery of a particular metal is done through experience and practical experience
Optical indicator of signal strength
On the screen of the device displays, a graphic bar at the bottom of the screen and this bar indicates the strength of the signal
If metal discrimination mode is used when this bar is fully illuminated
This indicates that the target metal detector is close to the search coil, which indicates a stronger signal
Or, it may be of relatively large size. In contrast, if the tape is partially lit or completely dim
Indicates the dimension of the target or being too small and it depends on the lighting of the tape.
The acoustic or audio response of the device varies depending on the type of metal, its proximity to the search disc, and its depth in the ground
Generally, when a metal target signal is captured, the device responds to two types of voice response:
* audio response with variable value for volume and intensity.
* Low tone sound
The intensity of the sound depends on the strength of the target signal.
Fisher Gold bug Pro operating modes
The Fisher Gold bug pro has two different search modes depending on the purpose of the search
Ground balance by terrain
The Gold Bug Pro features a unique ground balance feature through the ground Grab technology
This includes adjusting the ground balance values and controlling them via the device processor where they eliminate unwanted signals
And coming from ferrous and non-valuable metals while continuing to pick up the signals of buried metal objects
Lightweight – Easy to carry
The Fisher Gold Bug Pro is a handy and comfortable device for long hours
In different areas thanks to its lightweight where it does not exceed 1.5 kg and thanks to the streamlined design of the handle and arm
The display screen of the device is relatively large to facilitate the reading of digital target ID numbers
And the rest of the indicators easily during the search
Practical features for easier searching
These features include:
- The process of improving the separation of the target in quick settings.
- Three different levels of iron tone (off, low tone, medium tone)
- Automatic ground balancing via Fast Grab technology
- Discrimination modes for research in areas filled with scrap metal
- Determine the performance level of a powerful player with the variable volume setting
- Magnetic mineralization bar that shows the mineralization ratio visually through the graph and a numeric value
- Long run time thanks to standard batteries
- It works with only four standard AA alkaline batteries available in any grocery store.
- These batteries provide a very long life with up to 40 hours or more