The RIVER G 3 systems are the latest word of the new generation water detector on the market today, with a huge front range up to 3000 meters and 1500 meters depth.
- Parts & Contents
- Videos & Catalogue
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
RIVER G Three systems device
A totally new device and one of a kind worldwide River G, which is characterized by three systems for the detection of groundwater, artesian wells, and borewells in the ground
RIVER G Three systems device
A totally new device and one of a kind worldwide River G, which is characterized by three systems for the detection of groundwater, artesian wells, and borewells in the ground.
The 3D imaging system, Geophysical search system, and Long-range system.
The device reaches a depth of 1500 meters in the ground and up to 3000 square meters of the front range with the ability to identifying the water depth underground.
We congratulate ourselves, farmers, agricultural land investors, researchers, explorers, and major water exploration companies for issuing the totally new device and one of a kind worldwide, and working with three underground water exploration systems.
The device reaches a depth of 1500 meters in the ground and up to 3000 square meters of the front range.
Very accurate and high possibility of determining the type of water whether it is (fresh – salty – very salty).
One of the unique features is the possibility of choosing the continent and the country to be searched for underground water.
The ability to work all over the world and different terrain with the possibility of searching in six different types of soil (rocky – natural – mixed – mineralized – clay- sandy) and show the percentage of rocks within the scanning area in the ground.
A high-quality three-dimensional image of the location of water and rocks in the water search area.
Also, with the possibility of determining the depth of underground water.
RIVER G, the modern technology to detect water sources and identified under the ground.
First system: 3D IMAGING SYSTEM
The RIVER G is provided with a 3D imaging system to allow the prospector to see more accurate details of the presence of underground water layers as a three-dimensional image as well as to show some of the water analysis results.
Type of water with a sign indicating the best place to dig, which contains the largest amount of water.
The depth of water detected measured by meters.
A pie chart showing the ratio of density – rocks, and salinity.
Second system: GEOPHYSICAL SEARCH SYSTEM
The Geophysical System in River G device is one of the best and most powerful systems to find the water and the most accurate and fast in giving results.
This system provides the prospector with all the data he needs about water underground with many unique features.
Determination of the water underground depth as well as precise details of water density, salinity, and type, whether it is (fresh – salty – very salty).
Third system: LONG RANGE SYSTEM
This high-accurate system and excellence determine water location within vast areas.
The long-range system device has several features:
1. High-resolution color display with a touch option.
2. Works with touch and keypad.
3. Provides six different languages: (German – English – French – Spanish – Italian – Arabic).
4. Digital compass to determine the search direction.
5. Determine the type of soil according to the nature of the place to be searched (rocky – natural – mixed – mineralized – clay- sandy).
When capturing the target, the user can be moving to the discovered target until stand up on the target completely, confined to an area of 1 square meter, and with the ability to determine the front range of the device starting from 500 meters or 1000 or 1500 or 2000 or 2500 and 3000 meters a depth of 1500 meters under the ground.
The device works in six languages (German – English – French – Spanish – Italian – Arabic).
When the device is running, you can choose one of the languages, determine the front range and When capturing the target, the device will head to the detected target, the user can be walking up to reach the target and completely confined in area of square meters.
Device program Functions
1. Three search systems in one device.
2. Large 8-inch screen with high resolution and provides touch option.
3. A tablet for a 3D imaging system, working by Android system to show a three-dimensional photo of the places of water and the distribution of rocks in the search area.
4. High speed and accuracy in processing search data.
5. A compact printer with the main unit that prints an immediate report of the results of the water underground detection process.
6. A 4.3-inch high-resolution color screen for a long-range system and provide a touch option.
7. Works with touch screen and keypad.
8. Provides six different languages: (German – English – French – Spanish – Italian – Arabic).
9. The possibility of choosing the continent and the countries within it.
10. Digital compass to determine the search direction.
11. The possibility of determining the depth of underground water.
12. The depth of the device reaches 1500 meters.
13. The front range up to 3000 meters with the possibility of determining the required front range.
14. Determine the type of soil according to the nature of the place to be searched (rock – natural – mixed – metal – clay-sand).
15. Certificate of origin and warranty for two years from the date of purchase.
16. The weight of the device bag is (9 kg) only.
17. The bag accessories weight is (7 kg) only.
18. The device works all over the world and on different terrains.
19. RIVER G device is one of the best German innovations with European CE certification according to international specifications.
Click Here To View Catalogue