RIVER G Three systems device
A totally new device and one of a kind worldwide River G, which is characterized by three systems for the detection of groundwater, artesian wells, and borewells in the ground.
A 3D imaging system, Geophysical search system, and Long-range system.
The device reaches a depth of 1500 meters in the ground and up to 3000 square meters of the front range with the ability to identifying the water depth underground.
We congratulate ourselves, farmers, agricultural land investors, researchers, explorers, and major water exploration companies for issuing a totally new device and one of a kind worldwide, and working with three underground water exploration systems.
The device reaches a depth of 1500 meters in the ground and up to 3000 square meters of the front range.
Very accurate and high possibility of determining the type of water whether it is (fresh - salty - very salty).
One of the unique features is the possibility of choosing the continent and the country to be searched for underground water.
The ability to work all over the world and different terrain with the possibility of searching in six different types of soil (rocky - natural - mixed - mineralized - clay- sandy) and show the percentage of rocks within the scanning area in the ground.
A high-quality three-dimensional image of the location of water and rocks in the water search area.
Also, with the possibility of determining the depth of underground water.
RIVER G, modern technology to detect water sources and identified under the ground.
Technical specifications of RIVER G device
- Three search systems in one device.
- Large 8-inch screen with high resolution and provides a touch option.
- A tablet for a 3D imaging system, working by the Android system to show a three-dimensional photo of the places of water and the distribution of rocks in the search area.
- High speed and accuracy in processing search data.
- A compact printer with the main unit that prints an immediate report of the results of the water underground detection process.
- A 4.3-inch high-resolution color screen for a long-range system and provide a touch option.
- Works with touch screen and keypad.
- Provides six different languages: (German - English - French - Spanish - Italian - Arabic).
- The possibility of choosing the continent and the countries within it.
- Digital compass to determine the search direction.
- The possibility of determining the depth of underground water.
- The depth of the device reaches 1500 meters.
- The front range up to 3000 meters with the possibility of determining the required front range.
- Determine the type of soil according to the nature of the place to be searched (rock - natural - mixed - metal - clay-sand).
- Certificate of origin and warranty for two years from the date of purchase.
- The weight of the device bag is (9 kg) only.
- The bag accessories weight is (7 kg) only.
- The device works all over the world and different terrains.
- RIVER G device is one of the best German innovations with European cϵ certification according to international specifications