The Rover UC metal detector is disguised as a walking stick and allows searching in areas where you couldn’t with common detectors. Without arousing public interest and getting curious looks, you can scan places you never could scan before.
The Rover UC is based on the well-proven, reliable and powerful technology of the Rover Series, in which many details have been optimized and improved. Thus the multifunctional Rover UC metal detector is able to locate buried items like gold, silver, chests, and boxes as well as hidden rooms, graves, and tunnels. So the Rover UC metal detector is suitable for every undercover treasure hunt.
Benefits of Rover UC
- small, light-weight and made to look like a trekking pole
- disguised as a hiking stick with integrated FM radio
- smartphone as detector controller and display for the 3D graphics
- no computer necessary
- incl. metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- pre-configured and ready to go, out of the box
- uses standard batteries (AA batteries available everywhere!)
The length of the trekking pole can be adjusted individually because of its telescopic mechanism and is equipped with an integrated FM radio. Thus, the Rover UC metal detector is usable as a functional multimedia-based hiking stick to bring its camouflage to perfection. Due to modern processors and energy-saving components, two standard AA batteries are enough to supply the full power of the detector.
The functionality of the Rover UC
- Visual magnetometer to locate ferromagnetic metal objects underground
- Visual 3D ground scans with manual and automatic impulse mode (graphical ground scans with three-dimensional analysis directly on the smartphone)
- Visual metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Like all other metal detectors of the Rover Series, the Rover UC is a stunning blend of functionality, ergonomics and practical design. Due to its small weight of just 0.65 kg, you can take it everywhere you want. By using just one button you can manage all operating modes.
Including Android Smartphone
The smartphone is shipped unlocked, so if you place your own SIM card into the SIM-lock-free Android smartphone you are able to not only scan with Rover UC but use it as a normal phone with all its functionality like Internet access, contacts, administration, as well as any other installed application.
The smartphone user interface and the OKM application is available in the following languages: