OKM eXp 4500 Pro
17,490 دولار أمريكي
the EXP 4500 allows treasure hunters of all levels – beginners, experienced and professional users – to detect buried treasures in depths that common metal detectors are not able to reach.
Targets: the best performance for detecting all types of metals and gold with an unprecedented economic price
- Parts & Contents
- Videos & Catalogue
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
EXP 4500 allows treasure hunters of all levels – beginners, experienced and professional users – to detect buried treasures in depths that common metal detectors are not able to reach. The multifunctional treasure detector can locate buried relics, ancient artifacts, lost treasures, and natural gold minerals.
OKM eXp 4500 Professional
3D Treasure Hunting and Gold Prospection Ground Scanner
Ground scanners like the eXp 4500 can detect buried treasure at depths that common metal detectors cannot reach from treasure hunters at all levels – beginners, experienced and professional use. The multifunctional treasure detector can find old relics, lost treasures, and minerals made of natural gold.
3D Ground Scan
GST / EMSR
Rechargeable high-capacity battery
EXP 4500 Special Features at a Glance
- EXP 4500 Ground Scan
- non-intrusive real-time ground surveying before excavating
- quick and easy setup and operation
- exchangeable probes for various purposes
- color-coded surveys
- immediate on-site interpretation of target area
- measured values show the extreme depth of the survey
- measured values show the location of targets within the surveyed area
- highly sensitive and accurate metal detection
Exchangeable sample Multi-Purpose Detector
The EXP 4500 High-performance sensor is suited as a special purpose and functional interchangeable sensor. The lightweight and usable treasure detector is therefore the perfect equipment for treasure hunters seeking different treasures.
Includes the eXp 4500 Pro:
Super Sensor for scans, pinpointing, and mineral detection of high-resolution soil.
Antenna GPR (25cm, 50cm, 75cm, 100cm)
Further specialized probes can be added:
Facilities for all hunting levels of treasure
Archeologists, gold searchers, and treasure hunters can use the Treasury Detector:
- 3D archeological and metal detection surveys conduct
- Put in 3D images including the sizes and depth detected gold, silver, bronze and other valuable objects, the position of the buried treasures and relics is visualized by pinpoints
- Find old objects, hidden treasures, coins, storehouses, and pirate thorns
- Find gold and natural gold minerals in tunnels, tents, and caves.
EXP 4500 Scan Modes
Findings and treasure findings are made of different materials in different sizes. There is thus a need to find a variety of operating modes and finding methods for treasure hunters who do not focus upon a given type of find, to find hidden treasures in different depths under the surface.
The EXP 4500 Pro ground scanner offers the following modes of scanning:
- Ground Scan: ideal for treasure hunters and for archeologists seeking underground items, treasures, and objects of history.
- The mineral scan: enables gold prospectors and gold prospectors to pan natural gold minerals gold more successfully.
- Pinpointer: supports treasure hunters in finding the right position of the items detected
- Magnetometer: helps in the location of iron and steel ferrous metals
Treasure Hunting in the Dark with a Ground Scanner
Treasure hunters may use the mountable flashlight to look for secret objects and secrets in the dark, as well as underground caves, bunkers, and treasure chambers, with the eXp 4500 3D ground scanner. In addition, in the blinding light of the torch, obstacles in the scan area become apparent. This ensures that ground scans are carried out precisely and accurately, and that accurate measurement data is generated.
Visualization of Treasure Finds and Discoveries
The EXP 4500’s sensors are directly connected to the control unit, which displays the measurement data on the full-color screen right away. These files can be saved in the device’s internal memory and transferred to a computer.
On a screen, the advanced software Visualizer 3D allows all stored data to be evaluated and compared. The user can also determine the depth, height, and location of structures and objects identified.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 70 x 140 x 300 mm
Weight: approx. 1530 g
Input voltage: 12 – 14.4 V DC, 22 W max
Display: 1000 mcd Background lighting, 6.5″ Diagonal, 640 x 480 Pixel TFT, Color, Anti-Glare
Processor: AMD-GX, Dual-Core 1 GHz Processor, GPU 300 MHz
Working memory (RAM): 2 GB
Data memory: 8 GB
Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
Storage temperature: –20°C – 60°C
Operating time: approx. 3 hours (full charged Power Pack, 25°C)
Air humidity: 5% – 75%
Protection Type: IP 40
Feedback: acoustic, visual
Maximum Transfer Rate: 115200 Baud
Computer minimum requirements
CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
Interface (Data transmission): USB
Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
Graphics card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
Processor: Minimum 1.2 GHz
1x Control unit
1x Super Sensor
1x GPR Antenna (50 cm)
1x Telescopic rod with an attachable flashlight
1x Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition with data cable
1x Waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case
1x Bluetooth headphones
2x Power Pack with charger and travel adapter
1x Quick Start Guide
Click Here To View Catalogue